Dr. William Truswell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.2

August 8th, 2015
Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure....
Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure. It was just half an hour. He wrote a book in which he said that "wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes dramatically improve 50 to 75% right away". After a month and not seeing the effect, he said that would take 6 months. So why did he write in his book otherwise? after 6 months and spent all this money ($3500), my face looks exactly the same. Then he and his assistant, told me "how good my face looks" really?, I was 48 years old (last year).

July 29th, 2015
Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure.

July 14th, 2015

July 14th, 2015
Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure.

July 13th, 2015

May 5th, 2013
I highly recommend Dr. Truswell and his staff.
I wanted to have my jawline back and to lose the tired look I had but was fearful about cosmetic surgery. I found the right Dr. in Dr. Truswell. He and his staff are extremely talented and make the surgical experience much easy than I could ever have expected. There was no pain , a little bruising began to disappear after the first 3 days post surgery. They were very caring. I was able to return to work in less than 2 weeks. I am extremely pleased with the results and I feel very happy and grateful to Dr. Truswell and his staff!

October 6th, 2010
Most caring Doctor in New England, and highly skilled
Felt years younger and made me feel so much better about myself. The staff is wonderful and Dr.Truswell is not only the most experienced and writes books about this field but really cares about you.

December 22nd, 2008
Dr. Truswell is a joke!He doesn't care about his patients!!He only cares about making money!!!