Dr. William Truswell MD, FACS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2015
Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure....
Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure. It was just half an hour. He wrote a book in which he said that "wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes dramatically improve 50 to 75% right away". After a month and not seeing the effect, he said that would take 6 months. So why did he write in his book otherwise? after 6 months and spent all this money ($3500), my face looks exactly the same. Then he and his assistant, told me "how good my face looks" really?, I was 48 years old (last year).

July 29th, 2015
Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure.

July 14th, 2015

July 14th, 2015
Dr. Truswell from Northampton did the procedure.

July 13th, 2015

October 6th, 2010
Most caring Doctor in New England, and highly skilled
Felt years younger and made me feel so much better about myself. The staff is wonderful and Dr.Truswell is not only the most experienced and writes books about this field but really cares about you.

December 22nd, 2008
Dr. Truswell is a joke!He doesn't care about his patients!!He only cares about making money!!!

April 11th, 2017