A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tsiaras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tsiaras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tsiaras, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsiaras graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Tsiaras has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Veterans Administration Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William George Tsiaras MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Tsiaras practice?
- Dr. William Tsiaras has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Tsiaras practices Internal Medicine and Ophthalmology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Ophthalmologists.