A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tumlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tumlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tumlin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Tumlin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumlin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Tumlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Darrell Tumlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Tumlin practice?
- Dr. William Tumlin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tumlin practices Family Medicine near Lexington, GA.
See Lexington Family Physicians.