A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tumlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tumlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumlin graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Tumlin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Darrell Tumlin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Tumlin practice?
- Dr. William Tumlin has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tumlin practices Family Medicine near Lexington, GA.
See Lexington Family Physicians.