A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tursi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tursi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tursi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tursi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tursi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Tursi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tursi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Tursi MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Tursi practice?
- Dr. William Tursi has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Tursi practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists and Staten Island Geriatric Doctors.