Dr. William Turtle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Turtle?

May 1st, 2016

Dr. Turtle consistently demonstrated all the best qualities of a doctor. How thankful I am he was the doctor for my babies!

Dr. Turtle has been my children's pediatrician since they were born. He exceede every expectation in the care of my children. His bedside manner is caring, he is always attentive, easy to talk to and easy to understand. My children love him and it was hard to transition when they became "adults" . There were times he would call me to ask a question about a behavior, or reaction, etc. to help diagnose problems that were not easy to find. He easily resolved my concerns/worries that routinely arise as a new parent. He would calmly make me aware of a problem, in such a way, I could hear what he was saying, feel calm and confident that I had the best doctor for the my most valuable children. I could talk about fears associated with my children's emotional/mental as well as physical well being. In the 18 plus years I was blessed to have such an extraordinary pediatrician, I cannot find one instance that I was not 100% happy to have Dr. Turtle as my children's pediatrician. And I will add, I am considered critical in my expectations. CONSIDER YOURSELF VERY, VERY LUCKY SHOULD YOU HAVE DR. TURTLE AS YOUR CHILD'S PEDIATRICIAN!

October 24th, 2014

Re

October 8th, 2009

Dr. Turtle is incredibly competent, caring, and professional. . In our experience, he always takes the most most cautious and thorough route, which you just cannot appreciate enough when you are worried about your child. Just the doctor you want taking care of your kids.

June 23rd, 2009

dr. turtle is very caring and extremely knowledgable. i would not trust anyone with my children like i trust him. keep up the great work and thank you!!!!

March 18th, 2016