A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Turton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Turton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Turton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turton graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Turton has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Edward Turton MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Turton practice?
- Dr. William Turton has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Turton practices Internal Medicine near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Beech Grove, IN.
See Greenwood Internists.