Learn more about Dr. William Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tyndall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyndall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyndall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tyndall, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tyndall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Tyndall MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Tyndall practice?
- Dr. William Tyndall has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tyndall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Surgeons.