Learn more about Dr. William Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tyndall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tyndall, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tyndall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tyndall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Tyndall practice?
Dr. William Tyndall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Tyrone, PA.
See Altoona Surgeons.