A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tyndall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tyndall, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tyndall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Tyndall MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Tyndall practice?
- Dr. William Tyndall has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Tyndall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA and Tyrone, PA.
See Altoona Orthopedic Surgeons.