A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tyndall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Tyndall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyndall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tyndall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tyndall, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyndall graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Tyndall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tyrone Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Tyndall MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Tyndall practice?
- Dr. William Tyndall has 1 office location.
Dr. William Tyndall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Surgeons.