A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tyor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tyor
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tyor, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cognition Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyor graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Randolph Tyor MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William R. Tyor practice?
- Dr. William Tyor has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Tyor practices Neurology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Atlanta Neurologists.