A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Tyor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Tyor, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- Cognition Disorders
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tyor graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tyor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tyor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 24 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Tyor practice?
Dr. William Tyor practices Neurology near Decatur, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC and Atlanta, GA.
See Decatur Neurologists.