A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shipley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shipley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shipley
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shipley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shipley, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Shipley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William U Shipley MD is a male Radiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William U. Shipley practice?
- Dr. William Shipley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Shipley practices Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.