A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Shipley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shipley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shipley, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Shipley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shipley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William U. Shipley practice?
Dr. William Shipley practices Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.