Learn more about Dr. William Shipley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Shipley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shipley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shipley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Shipley, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Female Genital Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Ovarian Cancer (Dysgerminoma)
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Rectal Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shipley graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 11 awards.
Dr. Shipley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William U Shipley MD is a male Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William U. Shipley practice?
- Dr. William Shipley has 1 office location.
Dr. William Shipley practices Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.