A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Uggen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Uggen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Uggen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uggen graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Uggen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Martin Uggen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William M. Uggen practice?
- Dr. William Uggen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Uggen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.