A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ulmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ulmer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ulmer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ulmer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Gettysburg Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ulmer DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Ulmer practice?
- Dr. William Ulmer has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Ulmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lewisberry, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Hanover, PA.
See Lewisberry Orthopedic Surgeons.