Dr. William Umansky MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery La Jolla, CA

4.9

July 14th, 2015
Dr. Umansky is is amazing. He is professional, listens and gives you the results you want! I have been treated above and beyond what I expect from the front girls to Dr. Umansky himself. Thank you I couldn't be more happy with my experience and most important with my results!!!

October 31st, 2014
Best surgeon in San Diego
He is the best surgeon and with a lot of experts. I wish I knew about him before having surgery with another surgeons in San Diego. Everybody that meet him in my opinion is very lucky. Because surgery for him is current in his blood and it is a part of his body.

March 6th, 2012
Breast Augmentation - they look perfect, natural, conservative
I waited a very long time to have breast augmentation. 18 mos. of breastfeeding followed by menopause reduced my orig. sz. A's to flat and deflated breast sacs sitting on top of my ribcage. I am also tall with a thin frame. Dr. Umansky thoughtfully listened to me when I told him I did not want my implants to look obvious - I wanted an athletic natural looking augmentation that would complement my body type. He completely respected my position and also agreed with me. He has THE most professional, empathetic and kind manner. My husband and I immediately trusted him completely. The result? I have breasts that look like they belong to an 18-year old...but give me the curves I have always longed for and clothes that fit. The entire experience was smooth and recovery was exceptional. The staff is first rate and helpful. Zero hard sell. I found him word of mouth from many happy clients who all look great. I adore Dr. Umansky and would go back to him again if I ever have another need.

July 21st, 2011
Best Decision I Ever Made!!!
I was referred to Dr. Umansky by a friend and I am thankful every day I look in the mirror. I had my tummy tuck performed just about a year ago and my results are fantastic! His bedside manner is amazing and he makes you feel comfortable with his knowledge and expertise. The office staff is super friendly and make you feel welcome from the start of your initial phone call. I am so pleased with my overall experience and would recommend Dr. Umansky to anyone and everyone!!!

March 3rd, 2011
Best decision I have ever made!!! I was referred to Dr. Umansky and had my breast lift and augmentation a few years ago. I couldn't be happier!!!! My results are fantastic! Since my surgery I have had a few other friends who decided to go thru with surgery. No regrets from anyone! Surgery is such a scary thing....but Dr. Umansky is AMAZING and will give you the best results!!!

November 30th, 2010
Money well spent!
Dr. Umansky and his entire staff treated me with the utmost respect and professionalism. When he talks to you, I believe that he sees you as a person and not just a patient. His work speaks for itself, I ended up with the more natural results than I ever expected.

October 30th, 2010
This was absolutely the best experience I have ever had from beginning consultation to pre-op, surgery and post surgery. What a great office, what a wonderful Dr. Spent time, truly cared, understood what I wanted and did just what he said he would - I couldn't be happier with my results.

September 23rd, 2010
Dr William Umansky is truly an amazing plastic surgeon. Couldn't be happier with my results. He made we feel comfortable right away, and is so professional (and nice!) His office staff is so friendly and nurturing. I would highly recommend Dr William Umansky.

August 24th, 2010
Wonderful Plastic Surgeon
Dr William and his staff are wonderful. I did a lot of research before selecting Dr. Umansky. He really listens and my breasts turned out exactly the way I wanted. His staff is very friendly. I have referred 2 friends who are so happy

August 14th, 2010
Amazing and caring plastic surgeon
I have had two procedures by Dr. William Umansky. He did my eyelid surgery 2 years ago and recently did my breast augmentation. He is a very talented and caring doctor. He listens and has a warm bedside manner. I have referred 2 family members and 3 friends to him - they all love him! Great staff. Great experience

July 1st, 2010
Excellent experience
Dr Umansky did my facelift and is a talented and caring doctor. I couldnt be happier!!