Learn more about Dr. William Unis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Unis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Unis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Unis graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Unis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Anthony Unis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Unis practice?
- Dr. William Unis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Unis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Surgeons.