Learn more about Dr. William Unis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Unis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Unis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Unis graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Unis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Lawrence Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Unis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William A. Unis practice?
Dr. William Unis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronxville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Bronxville Orthopedic Surgeons.