A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Unis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Unis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Unis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Unis graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Unis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Anthony Unis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William A. Unis practice?
- Dr. William Unis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Unis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bronxville, NY.
See Bronxville Surgeons.