Learn more about Dr. William Untereker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Untereker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Untereker
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Untereker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Untereker graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Untereker has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Untereker MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Untereker practice?
- Dr. William Untereker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Untereker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.