Dr. William Joseph Untereker MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, General Practice, and Nuclear Cardiology.
Learn more about Dr. William Untereker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Untereker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Untereker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Aortic Valve Stenosis, Cardiac Nuclear Stress Test, and Cardiac PET.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Untereker graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Untereker has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Untereker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Untereker practice?
Dr. William Untereker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, General Practice, and Nuclear Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Woodbury, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Cardiologists, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Nuclear Medicine Physicians.