A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Untereker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Untereker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Untereker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Untereker graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Untereker has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Untereker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Untereker practice?
Dr. William Untereker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Cardiologists.