A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Untereker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Untereker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Untereker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pelvic Pain
- Prenatal Care
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Untereker graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Untereker has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Regional Medical Center
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Untereker MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Untereker practice?
- Dr. William Untereker has 12 office locations.
Dr. William Untereker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury Heights, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Media Cardiologists.