Learn more about Dr. William Untereker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Untereker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Untereker
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Untereker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Untereker, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pelvic Pain
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Untereker graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Untereker has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Untereker MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Untereker practice?
- Dr. William Untereker has 1 office location.
Dr. William Untereker practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.