A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Arnold is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Arnold, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Vincent Arnold MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William V. Arnold practice?
- Dr. William Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Arnold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.