A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Arnold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Arnold, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Vincent Arnold MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William V. Arnold practice?
- Dr. William Arnold has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Arnold practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bensalem, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.