A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Burke, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Burke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Vincent Burke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William V. Burke practice?
- Dr. William Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. William Burke practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.