A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kyle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyle graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Kyle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans