A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kyle is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kyle, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kyle graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Kyle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Vernard Kyle MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William V. Kyle practice?
- Dr. William Kyle has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kyle practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.