Dr. William Rice, MD
Bariatric/General Surgeon

by Camille Valdez on Jan 14th, 2016

Dr. Rice is an excellent doctor!

Just do it! show details Just do it!
Nov 22nd, 2015

Dr Rice is a professional and really knows his practice in bariatrics well. He is definitely a perfectionist....just what I wanted in a surgeon! He's not warm & fuzzy, can be blunt, but is supportive and thorough. He truly wants the best for his patients. He's put me on a pathway to better health and a new life!

Revision Sleeve-Bypass show details Revision Sleeve-Bypass
by Sophia Gettys on Jun 16th, 2015

Dr. Rice was an amazing help to me. I had a sleeve done with another facility which was done incorrectly, Dr Rice took me on as a revision and we did a bypass. Everything has been so smooth! He's been my hero.

Caring, concerned and easy to understand show details Caring, concerned and easy to understand
by Elizabeth Phipps on Sep 26th, 2013

I actually met Dr. Rice at William Beaumont in El Paso, but I could not find a place to do a review for that location. He was very friendly, easy to understand, easy to talk to and very informative about the surgery he was going to do on me. It's been about 3 years now and I found that this has not changed in his relationship with patients. I appreciate the time he takes to talk about questions and concerns without making you feel like he is in a hurry, as most doctors do. I have never felt rushed during my follow up visits with him. He did an excellent job with my surgery and I would strongly recommend him to friends considering the same procedure.