A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walsh is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William V Walsh MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William V. Walsh practice?
- Dr. William Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Walsh practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Oncologists, and Worcester Hematologists.