A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Walsh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Walsh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William V Walsh MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William V. Walsh practice?
- Dr. William Walsh has 1 office location.
Dr. William Walsh practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Hematologists, and Worcester Oncologists.