Learn more about Dr. William Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Vacca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Vacca, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vacca has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vacca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 49 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Vacca practice?
Dr. William Vacca practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY and Gloversville, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.