A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Vacca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacca
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vacca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Vacca, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vacca has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Vacca FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Vacca practice?
- Dr. William Vacca has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Vacca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.