A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Vacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Vacca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Vacca, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacca graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vacca has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Vacca FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William M. Vacca practice?
- Dr. William Vacca has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Vacca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Schenectady, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton Park, NY.
See Schenectady Internists and Schenectady Cardiologists.