A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Van Beneden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Van Beneden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Beneden graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Van Beneden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Van Beneden DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Van Beneden practice?
- Dr. William Van Beneden has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Van Beneden practices Otolaryngology near Ashland, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisa, KY.
See Ashland Otolaryngologists.