A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Van Beneden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Van Beneden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Beneden
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Beneden Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Beneden graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Beneden has 3 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Van Beneden DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Van Beneden practice?
- Dr. William Van Beneden has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Van Beneden practices Otolaryngology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Otolaryngologists.