A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Van Eimeren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Eimeren
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Van Eimeren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Van Eimeren, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Eimeren graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Van Eimeren has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa Health Care
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Arthur Van Eimeren MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Van Eimeren practice?
- Dr. William Van Eimeren has 1 office location.
Dr. William Van Eimeren practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CO.
See Westminster Family Physicians.