A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Van Horn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Van Horn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van Horn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Van Horn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Van Horn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Horn graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Van Horn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lighthouse Care Center
- Lighthouse Of Conway-Acute Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Archie Van Horn MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William A. Van Horn practice?
- Dr. William Van Horn has 1 office location.
Dr. William Van Horn practices Psychiatry near Conway, SC.
See Conway Psychiatrists.