A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William VanValin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William VanValin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. VanValin graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. VanValin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Marian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Barnhart VanValin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William B. VanValin practice?
- Dr. William VanValin has 3 office locations.
Dr. William VanValin practices Family Medicine near Solvang, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buellton, CA and Santa Maria, CA.
See Solvang Primary Care Doctors.