Learn more about Dr. William Varr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Varr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varr
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Varr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Varr, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Varr graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Varr has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Miriam Hospital
- South County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William F Varr MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Varr practice?
- Dr. William Varr has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Varr practices Ophthalmology near Warwick, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Swansea, MA.
See Warwick Ophthalmologists.