inactive

3.0
  • 3 reviews

August 15th, 2016
I Moved On
Just about as arrogant and unfriendly as it gets. After one visit, I moved on.

January 25th, 2016
Poor billing experience and customer service response...
Not satisfied with office managers attitude and lack of work ethics. When a mistake is made in making an appointment that is not a year apart from your previous appointment (for insurance coverage reasons) and is denied for payment due to their error, they should take responsibility. You can not have it both ways making an appointment a year out and when something goes wrong you are not responsible for the mistake that cost you $140 as opposed to a $10 co payment. Shame on them for this unreasonable practice. Time to move on.

September 5th, 2015
Very poor bedside manner. Assistant IGNORED questions.. Just ignored him. Doctor snapped at him when he asked a question. Our family's business will all go elsewhere.

September 20th, 2013
I cannot believe previous review on Dr. William Varr and his office. I recently saw Dr. Varr for bilateral cataracts and my review couldn't be more different. The office staff was amazing-so courteous, efficient, and kind. And as far as Dr. Varr-I found him to be very caring, kind and empathetic. He spent alot of time with me, eased my fears and did a wonderful job on my surgery. I was extremely nervous and he eased all of my fears with his kind and gentle bedside manner. Follow up care was also wonderful. I can't recommend him highly enough for anyone needing excellent eye care. Don't know what that other reviewer was talking about, but to me he was the best, and his office staff as well!!

April 14th, 2011
UNREAL
This doctor was RUDE, ARROGANT, CONDESCENDING, UNFRIENDLY, AGGRESSIVE. Assistant who did my initial exam was unfriendly as well. I will NOT return. Would put zero stars if I could. I left this office halfway through my appointment in tears. Have never experienced such a lack of professionalism.