A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Vaughan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Vaughan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Glaze Vaughan MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William G. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. William Vaughan has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Vaughan practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Knoxville, TN.
See Fort Worth Surgeons and Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons.