Dr. William Vega-Ocasio, MD
Dr. William Vega-Ocasio MD is male, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
206 Hospital General Menonita Ca
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Vega-Ocasio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega-Ocasio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Vega-Ocasio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospitalital Menonita De Cayey
- Hospital General Menonita
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vega-Ocasio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Vega-Ocasio practice?
- Dr. William Vega-Ocasio practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Cayey, PR.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Vega-Ocasio, Dr. Billy Vega-Ocasio, Dr. Guillermo Vega-Ocasio