A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Verre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Verre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Verre, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verre graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Verre MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Verre practice?
- Dr. William Verre has 1 office location.
Dr. William Verre practices Ophthalmology near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Ophthalmologists.