A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Verre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Verre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verre
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Verre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Verre, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Verre graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Verre has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Paul Verre MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William P. Verre practice?
- Dr. William Verre has 1 office location.
Dr. William Verre practices Ophthalmology near West Bend, WI.
See West Bend Ophthalmologists.