A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Vines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Vines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vines
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Vines, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vines graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Vines has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Blount Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William D Vines MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William D. Vines practice?
- Dr. William Vines has 1 office location.
Dr. William Vines practices Family Medicine near Alcoa, TN.
See Alcoa Family Physicians.