Dr. William Vinyard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Vinyard?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. William Vinyard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017

Dr. Vinyard is very thorough and very nice.

February 3rd, 2017

Disappointed in outrageous consult fee!

Met with Dr. Vineyard a year ago to do a breast revision from 25 years ago and thought he was amazing! Unfortunately I decided to use a doctor closer to me. I had the breast revision done less than a year ago with another doctor and wasn't happy with the results. Wanted to consult with Dr. Vineyard again to fix my breast but office charges $250 for a consult. In my opinion that is very extreme compared to all other reputable doctors that charge a maximum of $50! Was told that because my surgery was recent and anything within 5 years is not complimentary! That is rediculous because a consult is a consult no matter what amount of time your surgery was! Very disappointed they can't be more accommodating! Not a good way to build a practice!

September 9th, 2016

Excellent Demeanor

Dr. Vinyard was very comforting. He has a very gentle demeanor which put me at ease immediately. He was thorough with his examination and explained everything in complete detail.

June 18th, 2016

An amazing Plastic Surgeon. When I went to my 1st visit, I was a bit uncomfortable when they started taking all the pictures, but by the time I left, I was okay. Everyone made me feel at ease. Dr. Vineyard explained the procedure to me, any complications that could come up during or after the surgery and estimated recovery and healing time. He was very informative and honest about things that could possibly go wrong so I could research more so I could make an informed decision. It was the best decision I ever made. I am finally happy with my own body. As his staff used to tell me, Dr. Vineyard is an Artist when he works. The staff was great and answered any questions I had before and after the surgery. GREAT TEAM

May 21st, 2016

Accountant

My first time experience with Dr William Vinyard was exceptional. I was scared but Dr Vineyard and his wonderful and knowledgeable staff reassured me that I chose the best of the best. They were absolutely correct. Dr Vineyard is not just handsome but he knows his job, very professional, and skilled. My surgery was a success and I am now super confident now with my new look. You will also be very pleased with Dr. Vineyard's work. I couldn't have made a better decision because I made the best one. Thanks to Dr Vineyard and his staff

February 24th, 2013

Botox

Awesome experience staff was great!! And Dr. Vinyard is just awesome also, I'm hoping to see him again soon for other procedures.

July 15th, 2017