Obstetrician & Gynecologist
3434 Prytania St
Ste 130
New Orleans, LA 70115
504-897-7580
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome doctor! The best!  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2012

Whenever I've recommended someone to Dr. Von Almen they've always came back and said the same thing - "he was wonderful and they loved him"!

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jul 2nd, 2012

He is an amazing and caring physician and I'm so thankful to him for delivering my 2nd child!

|  He's amazing!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2011

He delivered both of my babies and I had wonderful experiences. He's extremely nice and ALWAYS calls you back when you call in with a question or concern. I've seen other ob's and had no such luck. He's absolutely amazing!

|  terrible doctor  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

Dr. Von Aleman had a poor bedside manner and does not care for a patient who asks questions. He rushes in and out of appointments. I was high risk, and was not treated as such, and subsequently had a premature baby.

|  surgery failed  |  show details
by disgruntled on May 7th, 2011

My cystocele surgery failed and then when I had a followup, Dr. V examined me, checked again, and then said "Oh, the surgery I did never would have fixed this!" I got a second opinion and the other doctor was upset that Dr. V did not tighten up my vaginal opening while doing the other procedure, which would have helped me a great deal after three big babies. Now I need a pelvic floor specialist if I want to have the problem repaired again--a regular gyn won't be able to handle a re-do.

|  He is the best!  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2010

I have been his patient for over 17 years now. I had seen so many physicians before that just couldn't help me. He is caring and has done so much to improve the quality of my life.