Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 12th, 2015

Dr. Von Allmen is one of the best gynecologists I have ever seen, in every way. And I am a Dr. snob, only going to the best in NYC. He rivals them all. And such a nice and caring man as well.

patient show details patient
by r on Jan 5th, 2015

my friends can't understand why am happy when I'm going to the gynecologist since it's their most dreaded visit of the year I look forward to my visit with William because he listens and he cares I know he's only my position but I feel like he's my friend also

Awesome doctor! The best! show details Awesome doctor! The best!
Aug 21st, 2012

Whenever I've recommended someone to Dr. Von Almen they've always came back and said the same thing - "he was wonderful and they loved him"!

Amazing show details Amazing
Jul 2nd, 2012

He is an amazing and caring physician and I'm so thankful to him for delivering my 2nd child!

He's amazing! show details He's amazing!
Sep 16th, 2011

He delivered both of my babies and I had wonderful experiences. He's extremely nice and ALWAYS calls you back when you call in with a question or concern. I've seen other ob's and had no such luck. He's absolutely amazing!

terrible doctor show details terrible doctor
Jun 15th, 2011

Dr. Von Aleman had a poor bedside manner and does not care for a patient who asks questions. He rushes in and out of appointments. I was high risk, and was not treated as such, and subsequently had a premature baby.

surgery failed show details surgery failed
by disgruntled on May 7th, 2011

My cystocele surgery failed and then when I had a followup, Dr. V examined me, checked again, and then said "Oh, the surgery I did never would have fixed this!" I got a second opinion and the other doctor was upset that Dr. V did not tighten up my vaginal opening while doing the other procedure, which would have helped me a great deal after three big babies. Now I need a pelvic floor specialist if I want to have the problem repaired again--a regular gyn won't be able to handle a re-do.

He is the best! show details He is the best!
Oct 28th, 2010

I have been his patient for over 17 years now. I had seen so many physicians before that just couldn't help me. He is caring and has done so much to improve the quality of my life.