Dr. William Von Kaenel II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Von Kaenel II?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. William Von Kaenel II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017

He's a good doctor, but, his ego exceeds that

My experience was yes he knows his business, however; he is not concerned in hearing what you have to say regarding your pain. I also felt that he did not like to answer questions. His assistant Judy could use an attitude adjustment. You had to wait quite a long time to get the procedures done. Things do happen for the best though, I found a different doctor, and am very, very happy with him.

March 13th, 2017

Great MD, really helps

I really appreciate his sense of humor. The way he takes care of his patients is AWESOME. Have recommended him to many people.

December 23rd, 2016

He can usually take care of your pain

Nice Dr. weird sense of humor... knows what he is doing when it comes to taking care of your back pain etc.

June 17th, 2016

very good doctor

I saw Dr. He two months ago and had a wonderful experience compared to other pain doctors I saw before. I have disc herniation and could not walk down the hall without pain in my leg. I was referred to Dr He by my family doctor who initially referred me to another pain doctor close to my home. However, the other doctor did not help me at all and also very rude. After I complained that to my family doctor. He gave me Dr He's contact. Even though it is a little bit far from where I live, I decided to give it a try as I cannot tolerate my pain any more. It was smooth to make an appointment. The doctor is busy, but the office staff squeeze me in on a late day appointment after I explained my situation. On the day of the visit, Dr He really listened to me and explained to me the MRI on the computer. She is very kind and patient and very knowledgeable. She provided me a few options to address my concerns. I decided to go with an epidural injection first which was done one week later. It worked well. I still feel very good now more than one month after the injection. I am grateful for her skills and both she and her staffs are very professional and polite.

September 27th, 2015

Great physician

July 28th, 2015

He worked wonders for me.

Doctor has done several procedures on me that have alleviate my pain, it is temporary but I can handle a yearly redo to keep those nerves from pinching.

July 7th, 2015

amazing thorough doctor I haven't had a follow up visit but I would imagine it will be as good as the main appt. I would definitely recommend to any one with a back issue

June 4th, 2015

Great doctor!

May 22nd, 2015

God Complex

My worst doctor experience ever!

June 10th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr.von Kaenel, He has a very busy practice for a reason because he tries to cure the source of the pain instead of masking it with a pill. He explains things well. My lower back pain is greatly reduced since having the radiofrequency procedure and I am able to move around and sit more comfortably.

June 7th, 2013

I can walk without pain

I have spinal stenosis and could not walk down the hall without pain in my leg and lower back. I was referred to Dr. von Kaenal because I wanted to try an alternative to surgery. He performed a MILD procedure that has worked wonders. I am grateful for his skills and both he and his staff are very professional.

April 27th, 2013

Disappointed

This is the most rude Doctor I have ever had the displeasure of going to. I will be complaining to my Doctor that referred me to him. He was rude and never allowed me to ask questions about my concerns. If I did pose a questions he treated me like I was a five year old and very extremely rude. I will never see this doctor again.