Dr. William Voss DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 13 reviews

February 2nd, 2016
I have met the doctor out in the community. I have had more than one opportunity to learn of his desire to care for patients. He is genuine in his care for patients, I wish there were more doctors like him.

October 6th, 2015
Get a new office manager! PLEASE!!
I have never heard of a grown adult saying to a doctor, that they are glad an employee quit. I heard that the office manager(the doctors wife)was rude and demanding. I was actually told not to see the doctor just because of his wife. I was shocked that she would make light of such a subject. I dont want to know what she has said about me as a patient. I have heard other things as well.

September 15th, 2015
When I had the opportunity to look at my medical records, I noticed that there were several inaccuracies including medications that I am severely allergic to. What was scary is that the office does not care at all about their mistakes.

July 7th, 2015
rude and totally unprofessional office manager
When I was waiting for the doctor(which was about a hour and a half) I could hear the office manager yelling at staff. I wouldn't work there if I was a nurse. She was very rude. I wouldn't go here as a patient or too work there.

June 30th, 2015
Beware of the Dishonesty and Fraud
Dr. Voss ran blood work that he was not authorized to do. I had to re do the blood work at the hospital while still having to pay him. My insurance at first refused to pay and then they resubmitted the claim while lying what the appointment was for and got paid by my insurance company. His wife who manages the practice is insane. Simply stating that I felt that we should not have been charged since his test was worthless she threatened to call the police.

March 22nd, 2015
Doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Never see this doctor!

January 29th, 2015
His focus is on how to become well and stay well. He has an emphasis on good nutrition which helps me improve my immune health. This is important to me since I have relapsing-remitting MS. I have been his patient for more than 6 years, and through his treatment I have improved greatly.

November 5th, 2014
Although Dr. Voss is very friendly I did not have a good experience with him. He did not seem to have very much knowledge about the simplest problem I was seeing him for. I also had a skin condition that I asked him about, and he did not even take the time to look at the area before he started diagnosing and trying to get me to buy all these creams at his office that were very expensive. Dr. Voss also seemed to be more interested in looking at things and doing procedures that I had not even come to his office for. His staff is very nice, but it was a 30 minute wait to be called into the room, and then another 15 minutes just to see him when the office was not busy at all. He does spend a lot of time with you, but if you are looking for a doctor with a wide variety of experience and knowledge, he is not the doctor you should see.

May 21st, 2013
Patient
My children have been patients of Dr. Voss for many years and I now drive over 70 miles to have him see them. I haven't had issues with the refill prescriptions for my son's chronic issues as long as we are getting the labs necessary to continue and show they are still needed. He is a caring doctor and will spend time when needed to address issues. I would recommend him to my friends.

April 19th, 2012
Doesn't do refills
If you need a refill, don't go here.They want you to keep coming in for refills, so they make more money! Doctors are allowed to authorize up to 12 months of refills, depending on the medication. If they are not they are nickel and dimming you.

January 13th, 2012
Finally
I came across Dr. Voss by chance, but it was a blessing to finally find a doctor willing to listen to me. He was genuinely interested in my symptoms and we begin a journey to discover the root of the problems. He didn't just shove medication at me like so many doctors in the past, but wanted to know what was really causing the issues. We discovered a lot on the journey and I grew to respect my body more. I moved before we were able to find all teh issues, but I am 90% better, which is a HUGE improvement from where I was when I first met him in 2008. I highly recommend Dr. Voss, especially if you're willing to explore new options and an integrative approach to healthcare.

September 7th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I believe Dr. Voss is the best doctor for autism and related issues that takes insurance in Utah. If you can't afford the state of the art DAN doctors and their tests and therapies, doctor Voss is an excellent choice.