Dr. William Voss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Voss?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. William Voss?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017

Needs a new office manager!

The office manager is unprofessional. I won't be returning to Dr. Voss due to the office managers antics. He is a well-informed doctor and I have followed him around to three different locations. Dr. Voss is inquisitive, knowledgeable, kind, prompt, and professional. However, the office manager makes the experience less than desirable. On several occasions prescription refills and orders for tests were never sent (probably not the office managers fault). To avoid this predicament again I learned I would need to make inquisitions as to the status of such items in the future (a daily call reminding them that my prescription had not been sent yet). On average it takes 3-4 days to get a prescription renewed from the time of the first office visit or phone call. The office manager generally responded with a breakdown of the time and date of each phone call I placed get a refill. In essence, she was bullying me to stop calling. On the other hand, I got tired of showing up to the pharmacy or hospital only to find out they still had not received the refill. The problem wasn't just with prescriptions but orders for tests were also neglected. The office seems to have a communication breakdown when it comes to sending prescription refills and tests and the office manager is a bully.

February 3rd, 2016

I have met the doctor out in the community. I have had more than one opportunity to learn of his desire to care for patients. He is genuine in his care for patients, I wish there were more doctors like him.

October 7th, 2015

Get a new office manager! PLEASE!!

I have never heard of a grown adult saying to a doctor, that they are glad an employee quit. I heard that the office manager(the doctors wife)was rude and demanding. I was actually told not to see the doctor just because of his wife. I was shocked that she would make light of such a subject. I dont want to know what she has said about me as a patient. I have heard other things as well.

September 15th, 2015

When I had the opportunity to look at my medical records, I noticed that there were several inaccuracies including medications that I am severely allergic to. What was scary is that the office does not care at all about their mistakes.

July 7th, 2015

rude and totally unprofessional office manager

When I was waiting for the doctor(which was about a hour and a half) I could hear the office manager yelling at staff. I wouldn't work there if I was a nurse. She was very rude. I wouldn't go here as a patient or too work there.

June 30th, 2015

Beware of the Dishonesty and Fraud

Dr. Voss ran blood work that he was not authorized to do. I had to re do the blood work at the hospital while still having to pay him. My insurance at first refused to pay and then they resubmitted the claim while lying what the appointment was for and got paid by my insurance company. His wife who manages the practice is insane. Simply stating that I felt that we should not have been charged since his test was worthless she threatened to call the police.

April 8th, 2015

Awesome, friendly, happy doctor

March 22nd, 2015

Doesn't have a clue what he is doing. Never see this doctor!

January 29th, 2015

His focus is on how to become well and stay well. He has an emphasis on good nutrition which helps me improve my immune health. This is important to me since I have relapsing-remitting MS. I have been his patient for more than 6 years, and through his treatment I have improved greatly.

November 5th, 2014

Although Dr. Voss is very friendly I did not have a good experience with him. He did not seem to have very much knowledge about the simplest problem I was seeing him for. I also had a skin condition that I asked him about, and he did not even take the time to look at the area before he started diagnosing and trying to get me to buy all these creams at his office that were very expensive. Dr. Voss also seemed to be more interested in looking at things and doing procedures that I had not even come to his office for. His staff is very nice, but it was a 30 minute wait to be called into the room, and then another 15 minutes just to see him when the office was not busy at all. He does spend a lot of time with you, but if you are looking for a doctor with a wide variety of experience and knowledge, he is not the doctor you should see.

May 21st, 2013

Patient

My children have been patients of Dr. Voss for many years and I now drive over 70 miles to have him see them. I haven't had issues with the refill prescriptions for my son's chronic issues as long as we are getting the labs necessary to continue and show they are still needed. He is a caring doctor and will spend time when needed to address issues. I would recommend him to my friends.

April 20th, 2012

Doesn't do refills

If you need a refill, don't go here.They want you to keep coming in for refills, so they make more money! Doctors are allowed to authorize up to 12 months of refills, depending on the medication. If they are not they are nickel and dimming you.