A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Barton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barton
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Barton, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Lung Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Ward Barton FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William W. Barton practice?
- Dr. William Barton has 1 office location.
Dr. William Barton practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists, Princeton Critical Care Practitioners, and Princeton Pulmonologists.