Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Benedict
Dr. William Benedict, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesterfield, MO. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Benedict is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Barnes Jewish Hospital and St Lukes Hospital. Dr. Benedict has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Benedict has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Benedict is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.
Dr Thomas Wright
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Vascular Surgery
Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Habbouba Salibi
Chesterfield, MO 0.01 mi44
Dr. Steven Willey
Chesterfield, MO 0.01 mi27