A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Bohnert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bohnert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bohnert, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohnert graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Bohnert has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Bohnert FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Bohnert practice?
- Dr. William Bohnert has 9 office locations.
Dr. William Bohnert practices Urology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Scottsdale Urologists.