Learn more about Dr. William Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walton Bowen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William W. Bowen practice?
- Dr. William Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bowen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willits, CA.
See Willits Surgeons.