Learn more about Dr. William Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Bowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Bowen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bowen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ukiah Valley Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Frank R. Howard Memorial Hospital/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Walton Bowen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William W. Bowen practice?
- Dr. William Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. William Bowen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Willits, CA.
See Willits Orthopedic Surgeons.