Learn more about Dr. William Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chang, Physiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Chang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wei-Jung Chang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William W. Chang practice?
- Dr. William Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Chang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Zanesville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Zanesville Physiatrists.