A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chang, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wei-Ming Chang DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William W. Chang practice?
- Dr. William Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Chang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Juan Capistrano, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists, Mission Viejo Critical Care Practitioners, and Mission Viejo Pulmonologists.