A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Chang, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chang has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wei-Ming Chang DO and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William W. Chang practice?
- Dr. William Chang has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Chang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Juan Capistrano, CA and Tustin, CA.
See Mission Viejo Internists, Mission Viejo Critical Care Practitioners, and Mission Viejo Pulmonologists.