A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wood Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wood Cross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Wood Cross graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wood Cross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wood Cross MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Wood Cross practice?
- Dr. William Wood Cross has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wood Cross practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.