Learn more about Dr. William Culbertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Culbertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Culbertson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Fungal eye infections
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Intraoperative Complications
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Viral Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Culbertson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Culbertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Culbertson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Culbertson practice?
- Dr. William Culbertson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Culbertson practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.