Learn more about Dr. William Culbertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Culbertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Culbertson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Fungal eye infections
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Intraoperative Complications
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Viral Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Culbertson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Culbertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Culbertson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William W. Culbertson practice?
Dr. William Culbertson practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.