Learn more about Dr. William Culbertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Culbertson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Culbertson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Culbertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Culbertson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea Transplant (Penetrating Keratoplasty)
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- Corneal Ulcer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Fungal eye infections
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Intraoperative Complications
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Near Sightedness (Myopia)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
- Viral Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Culbertson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Culbertson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute - Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Culbertson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Culbertson practice?
- Dr. William Culbertson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Culbertson practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.