A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ferguson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ferguson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
- Ridgecrest Comm Hosp, Ridgecrest, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Warren Ferguson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William W. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. William Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ferguson practices Family Medicine near Ridgecrest, CA.
See Ridgecrest Family Physicians.