Dr. William Goodman III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Goodman III?

July 8th, 2016

Long Wait...good Doctor.

March 26th, 2015

Good Job!

This was a few years ago, but I was very pleased. He listened. He recorded his notes in front of me. This I appreciated because I could make sure I understood what he was saying and that he was listening to me. I recovered and did great following the surgery. Not only that, he was funny.

May 8th, 2014

Original pain was not resolved with surgery by Dr. Goodman. At follow-up appointment, he did not want to hear about the continued pain. He said I was making it up!

May 3rd, 2014

Arthroscope knee surgery

I had surgery 9 weeks ago . I never get to talk to the dr. Only an assistant . My stitches were taken out to early only after five days the steri strips fell off the following day and one incision drained 4 days. I had to dr my self. No antibiotic sent home with me. Did get it a week later. Never get to speak to the dr, I find that very unprofessional. Pain meds don't work and I keep asking what is next to stop the pain no help. The pain meds are fine for mild pain and my is very painful I can handle a lot but not this. I need something that does work but not everyone are drug user and just want pain meds.thats the feeling I get when asking for help to get thru this. Thanks

July 28th, 2011

The wait is long, but he makes up for it in that he works hard to make sure he has explained everything and addressed all your concerns. In response to another comment about him.... He does talk into his recorder but for me it was nice to hear his clinical notes. He is very honest and open. I knew exactly what he was putting in my child's chart and it was exactly as he had explained to me. I have a special needs child and see many specialists....Dr Goodman is excellent! He is smart, kind, and skilled.

June 14th, 2009

Very nice man, fast

He talks into a recorder in front of kids and that makes my child uneasy.Once you get into the room to see him, he's in and out very fast.

March 9th, 2017