Surgical Specialist
Video profile
3050 E River Bluff Blvd
Ozark, MO 65721
417-820-5610
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
May 8th, 2014

Original pain was not resolved with surgery by Dr. Goodman. At follow-up appointment, he did not want to hear about the continued pain. He said I was making it up!

|  Arthroscope knee surgery  |  show details
by Diana Hollandworth on May 3rd, 2014

I had surgery 9 weeks ago . I never get to talk to the dr. Only an assistant . My stitches were taken out to early only after five days the steri strips fell off the following day and one incision drained 4 days. I had to dr my self. No antibiotic sent home with me. Did get it a week later. Never get to speak to the dr, I find that very unprofessional. Pain meds don't work and I keep asking what is next to stop the pain no help. The pain meds are fine for mild pain and my is very painful I can handle a lot but not this. I need something that does work but not everyone are drug user and just want pain meds.thats the feeling I get when asking for help to get thru this. Thanks

|  show details
Jul 28th, 2011

The wait is long, but he makes up for it in that he works hard to make sure he has explained everything and addressed all your concerns. In response to another comment about him.... He does talk into his recorder but for me it was nice to hear his clinical notes. He is very honest and open. I knew exactly what he was putting in my child's chart and it was exactly as he had explained to me. I have a special needs child and see many specialists....Dr Goodman is excellent! He is smart, kind, and skilled.

|  Very nice man, fast  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2009

He talks into a recorder in front of kids and that makes my child uneasy.Once you get into the room to see him, he's in and out very fast.