A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Jones, Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Jones, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from New York University.
Dr. Jones has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Watkin Jones MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. William W. Jones practice?
- Dr. William Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. William Jones practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.