A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Kim is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Kim, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wonho Kim MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Kim practice?
- Dr. William Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. William Kim practices Rheumatology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Rheumatologists.