A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mark, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mark
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mark, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Mark graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mark has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Med Center-Cumberland
- Western Maryland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Wesley Mark MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William W. Mark practice?
- Dr. William Mark has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mark practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cumberland, MD.
See Cumberland Internists and Cumberland Gastroenterologists.