inactive

William W Mark MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 6th, 2015
pt family member
Dr Mark is one of the best Dr in the area. He has many yr of experience and is an excellent diagnostician. He is thorough and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. My mother has Crohns disease, and she could not afford the medication that he wanted to prescribe. Her Medicare rx proram did not begin to cover the cost, which was going to be about $500. a month. Dr Mark asked his office staff to help us in getting additional financial assistance for her. It was a lengthy process with many twists and turns. Erin was extremely patient and efficient. My mother was approved and got her medication free. We are extremely grateful.

January 24th, 2011
Back to good Health
I was so nervous making this appointment. Had let problem go for so many years because of embarrassment. I would not go anywhere else. Office is kinda secluded. Dr. Mark is very informative and I felt comfortable telling him my issues. Several more appointments with him and issues I had for years were healed. Should have made appointment years ago.

July 23rd, 2010
Retired Professor
He was patient, clear, and very informative about my condition. I was petrified before my visit and he alleviated all of my concerns.

January 1st, 2010
bad experience
dr would not listen to me when i tried to explain my symptoms, he just assumed celiac disease and didnt want to consider anything else. his bedside manner was terrible....he did not even examine me, yet wrote in my records that he did. then i had to fight to get my test results back, which took a few weeks, and not because of the lab. overall bad experience.