Dr. William Maxwell Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Maxwell Jr?

September 28th, 2017

Great doctor!

He is a well educated, patient and sweet doctor. He is willing to take time to talk through things with you, and I never feel rushed. He is always good about asking if I have any other questions which I love about him! Great doctor! He will definitely be delivering my kids!

January 5th, 2016

Phenomenal Doctor!!

Dr. Maxwell has been my OB for about 7 years now and he is absolutely amazing! He is always kind and caring and taking all worries and concerns seriously. He goes above and beyond to make a situation that is awkward and uncomfortable an easy and pleasant (as can be anyway) experience. I will use him as long as he is practicing!

October 21st, 2015

Love Him!

I've been seeing Dr. Maxwell for 8 years and would recommend him to anyone! He has seen me through 3 pregnancies and several miscarriages. The office staff has always been kind and professional. Dr maxwell has a great bedside manner and he is very knowledgable.

October 5th, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Maxwell.

I have gone to Dr. Maxwell for years, from annual exams and including a technically "high risk" pregnancy at age 40. He is always professional, kind, and excellent at what he does. I recommend him anytime someone asks for a recommendation to an OB/GYN. In fairness/full disclosure to those reading this review, I give him a 5 star rating for promptness when I compare him to other doctors. There are times, when he has a delivery carry over or an emergency at the hospital when he runs late for appointments, but his staff was always excellent at updating me if there was an issue that would make him run late for the appointment, and/or offering to reschedule my appointment if there was a concern that the emergency would take signification time. Also, since his office is right next to the hospital, he seemed to be more efficient than other doctors in dealing with those emergencies. As a final note, I had to have a C-section due to health reasons, and it went fabulously. Wonderful job done with a very easy recovery.

April 22nd, 2014

The office staff working for Dr. Maxwell's office is extremely rude and unprofessional. They make mistakes from scheduling to follow-up phone calls and become very defensive. Dr. Maxwell's phone call nurse is rude and untruthful. Dr. Maxwell's knowledge is top notch but if you address the rudeness of his staff or comment about the untruthfulness regarding the notes his nurse dictates, he will become defensive. The office is extremely clean and the wait time is short. After becoming pregnant and dealing with his staff on a regular basis, I wished I would have switched Doctors about half way through the pregnancy. They made that part of the pregnancy stressful and enjoyable.

January 22nd, 2014

don't use Dr Maxwell if you have an opinion about anything regarding childbirth

I am trying to find a doctor that will deliver my 3rd child, when that time comes. Dr Maxwell will not be who I choose. He had horrible bedside manner and will not listen at all. He seems very set in his ways and not willing to learn anything else. He makes his patients feel like they are not important and even went as far as making a joke about my 2nd child that almost died at birth. If you have a birth plan, or even any idea of how you would like your birth to go...then he is not the doctor for you. (fyi- I am planning a repeat c-section after a vbac, so i'm not asking for anything unusual)

September 4th, 2013

The Best Around

I highly recommend this physician for both OB and GYN. He delivered both my children and during my pregnancies was very concerned about any issue that could affect me or my babies. He gives great advice for post partum activities and even made a personal call to me regarding some testing he requested I have done. Overall the BEST OB/GYN I've had!

December 4th, 2012

The Best!

I have ongoing female problems. Dr. Maxwell is knowledgeable and spends time to listen, then shares his knowledge.

September 19th, 2011

LOVE him!

I have seen Dr Maxwell for 22 years! My mother, and grandmother see him too. He is the best, most attentive, and patient, and passionate doctor I know. He consoled me after 2 miscarriages and delivered my oldest son via C-section. I wont know what to do if I had to find someone new for my treatment and care!

June 6th, 2011

He is the best doctor in DFW

Dr. Maxwell delivered my daughter a year ago and he was a wonderful doctor. She is my first child so I had lots of questions and he would answer all my questions and always put my worries to ease. His nursing staff is also great too. I only wish he could be my family doctor too.

December 30th, 2010

I started seeing him when his office was in Arlington, and now drive to Ft. Worth. He has one of the best nurses I've ever encountered, and he has a great bedside manner and spends time with you if you ahve questions. I highly recommend him.

September 17th, 2010

Great doctor!

I first saw Dr. Maxwell when he had an office in Arlington. When they closed that office, I drove to Fort Worth. He has delivered my oldest two children via c-section and is going to be delivering my third. He had great bedside manner and is a wonderful surgeon. He talks to you like you have a brain.