Obstetrician & Gynecologist

1250 8th Ave
Ste 440
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-923-5558
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2014

The office staff working for Dr. Maxwell's office is extremely rude and unprofessional. They make mistakes from scheduling to follow-up phone calls and become very defensive. Dr. Maxwell's phone call nurse is rude and untruthful. Dr. Maxwell's knowledge is top notch but if you address the rudeness of his staff or comment about the untruthfulness regarding the notes his nurse dictates, he will become defensive. The office is extremely clean and the wait time is short. After becoming pregnant and dealing with his staff on a regular basis, I wished I would have switched Doctors about half way through the pregnancy. They made that part of the pregnancy stressful and enjoyable.

|  don't use Dr Maxwell if you have an opinion about anything regarding childbirth  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2014

I am trying to find a doctor that will deliver my 3rd child, when that time comes. Dr Maxwell will not be who I choose. He had horrible bedside manner and will not listen at all. He seems very set in his ways and not willing to learn anything else. He makes his patients feel like they are not important and even went as far as making a joke about my 2nd child that almost died at birth. If you have a birth plan, or even any idea of how you would like your birth to go...then he is not the doctor for you. (fyi- I am planning a repeat c-section after a vbac, so i'm not asking for anything unusual)

|  The Best Around  |  show details
by Ms. Johnson on Sep 4th, 2013

I highly recommend this physician for both OB and GYN. He delivered both my children and during my pregnancies was very concerned about any issue that could affect me or my babies. He gives great advice for post partum activities and even made a personal call to me regarding some testing he requested I have done. Overall the BEST OB/GYN I've had!

|  The Best!  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2012

I have ongoing female problems. Dr. Maxwell is knowledgeable and spends time to listen, then shares his knowledge.

|  LOVE him!  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

I have seen Dr Maxwell for 22 years! My mother, and grandmother see him too. He is the best, most attentive, and patient, and passionate doctor I know. He consoled me after 2 miscarriages and delivered my oldest son via C-section. I wont know what to do if I had to find someone new for my treatment and care!

|  He is the best doctor in DFW  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Maxwell delivered my daughter a year ago and he was a wonderful doctor. She is my first child so I had lots of questions and he would answer all my questions and always put my worries to ease. His nursing staff is also great too. I only wish he could be my family doctor too.

|  show details
Dec 29th, 2010

I started seeing him when his office was in Arlington, and now drive to Ft. Worth. He has one of the best nurses I've ever encountered, and he has a great bedside manner and spends time with you if you ahve questions. I highly recommend him.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2010

I first saw Dr. Maxwell when he had an office in Arlington. When they closed that office, I drove to Fort Worth. He has delivered my oldest two children via c-section and is going to be delivering my third. He had great bedside manner and is a wonderful surgeon. He talks to you like you have a brain.