A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Phillips is Excellent. Dr. Phillips has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Phillips, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William W. Phillips practice?
Dr. William Phillips practices Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Manistique, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.
See Manistique Family Physicians and Manistique Urgent Care Centers.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Guillermo Phillips, Dr. Bill Phillips, Dr. Billy Phillips